Wednesday, August 8, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge, Day 8, Metallic Nails

I was really excited to do today's post because for my birthday about a month ago my boyfriend bought me a bunch of cute polishes, including Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear Celeb City. I love how much this polish shines, it's exactly like foil. The only downside to this polish is that its shimmer makes it a little streaky. For this manicure I used three coats of Celeb City for an even base coat then added tips with Forever 21's light grey. I like this particular polish because it is just a nice, flat grey and is a perfect neutral polish for the work place. Its formula is nice too, even coverage can be obtained in about three coats also. There is also some minor streaking with this polish, but it settles pretty well. Overall, I enjoyed doing this manicure, and it makes for a cute twist on the regular french nails.

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please follow the link to my blog and answer the questions and keep the awards flowing :)
    http://osirisandlokipainttheirnails.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/i-got-2-liebster-awards-on-2-days.html

    ReplyDelete